Monday, November 30, 2009

Tik Tok... Amazing Book Monday


Every Monday i post an AMAZING book that i have read, reading or TO BE READ. Today i choose a to be read book. The reason was that I read the book summary and loved it. I'm a very imaginative person and this book just wowed me into another world just by reading a few sentences. Theres nothing my creative mind can't imagine and this BOOK just made my day. The cover says it all. Rage is just simply AMAZING. There is no way to argue against it, So i think, I can be a very convincing person.

Here's a Little Summary (Courtesy of Borders.com)
A National Book Award Finalist offers an intense portrait of an abusive relationship. In the precarious place where attraction and need collide, a teenager experiences the dark side of a first love, and struggles to find her way into a new light.

Just from reading this, i mind just went out of control. This book leaves the impression of something more. And gets you thinking, and when i say thinking i mean THINKING HARD. Brace yourself for a unique experience. Believe it or not, Fiction or Non Fiction, everyday young teenage girls find themselves in an abusive relationship. Please don't be one of them don't be abused or be the abuser.

I Recommend this book to EVERYONE. A+ Making the WORLD a little bit safer is everyone's responsibility and I'm trying to do my part, very well.... I leave you with something to think...

" I must do my job, not sloppy, but well done" Be the hero not the villain... My story .. your story should be told.. let the voices flow like the wind, that embraces against your cheeks on a sunny day!

Rage by Julie Anne Peters

0 comments:

Post a Comment